Good advice now can make a lifetime of difference later. Because we care about your financial future, we encourage you to seek expert financial advice about super.
That’s why HOSTPLUS members can access high quality, low cost financial advice from Industry Fund Services Ltd (IFS), ABN 54 007 016 195, AFSL 232514.
All IFS advisers are fully qualified and are authorised representatives of IFS under its Australian Financial Services Licence and HOSTPLUS dedicated advisers can be found in each state.
IFS advisers are not paid commissions, leaving them free to recommend strategies that are appropriate for you.
FREE fact-finding consultation
When you join HOSTPLUS, you’re entitled to a free fact-finding consultation with IFS.
It’s courtesy of HOSTPLUS and there is no obligation. It’s simply one way we can help you along the road to a super retirement.
No financial advice is given, but it will help you decide if you need to go further.
Commission-free, expert, easy-to-understand advice
In addition, you can also receive comprehensive advice, in plain English, about a range of financial issues including:
- budgeting – so you can take control of your money.
- investment options – so you can maximise your money.
- insurance – so you’re properly protected.
- tax – so you get back what you’re entitled to.
- super – so you can enjoy a comfortable retirement.
Importantly, a financial adviser can help develop a financial plan tailored to your current lifestyle and future financial goals. And naturally, they can help you review and refine your plan down the track, so it keeps pace with the changes in your life.
If you choose to engage the services of an IFS adviser, the cost of advice provided face-to-face will range between $295* for a single-issue advice relating directly to your HOSTPLUS superannuation to several thousand dollars for an SOA providing comprehensive, multi-issue, strategic advice. The IFS adviser will provide a fixed quote once they have understood and agreed with your specific advice requirements. Some examples of services are:
- Member investment choice.
- Member insurance.
- Super contribution eligibility.
- Super splitting advice.
- Super retirement projection.
- Full ‘super only’ financial plan (all of the above).
- Personal rollover plan.
- Transition to retirement advice.
- Retirement plan.
- Review of personal circumstances.
*As at 1 July 2013. Fees include GST.
These fees are only deducted when you seek advice and provide approval of the deduction on an ‘as needed’ basis. Fees may be subject to change and, if so, you will be advised when you seek financial planning advice.
As a HOSTPLUS member you can pay IFS fees directly from your superannuation account, for superannuation related financial advice and plans only (as opposed to full financial plans), subject to conditions as per below:
- you can elect to deduct all or a portion of the advice fee from your HOSTPLUS account to cover the cost of personal advice where it relates solely to your interest in HOSTPLUS is subject to an annual cap of $3,000, and
- you must retain a minimum of $5,000 in your HOSTPLUS account after the deduction of the fee is applied.
To reserve your free fact-finding consultation or arrange a meeting with an IFS licensed adviser, simply call 1300 HOSTPLUS (1300 467 875).